You are viewing a limited version of the Knowledge Base. Sign up for full access.
When I attempt a batch run on the Shimadzu QP 2010+, I press start and the auto-sampler does not move. What should I do?
Chromatography QP2010 GCMS
Tickets Solved: 0
Auto-Sampler Will Not Function
- Ensure the Shimadzu has a green light on the mass spectrometer and gas chromatograph.
- These lights indicate that the instrument is ready for analysis and must be green prior to beginning sampling.
- Verify the batch file was constructed properly.
- The attached step-by-step document titled “Batch File Setup” provides detailed instructions, with pictures, for constructing a proper batch file.
- Open Cycle Composer to verify the auto-sampler is communicating with the software.
- Ensure the auto-sampler is connected properly to the Shimadzu and the computer.
Contact technical support if further assistance is needed
Need more help with this instrument?
Our SMEs are standing by to assist with issues and repairs.
Was this helpful?
Keywords: PMCS, batch, analysis, auto, injector, stalled, aoc, 5000, shimadzu, connection